Sunday, March 24, 2013

Welcome to Chiefs Rewind!

Hello, and welcome to my Kansas City Chiefs blog!

Marty Schottenheimer. Derrick Thomas. Neil Smith. Christian Okoye. Joe Montana. Marcus Allen. Tony Gonzalez. Priest Holmes. Dante Hall. Tamba Hali. Jamaal Charles. If those names stir a fire in you, then you're in the right Place.

Frank Ganz, Todd Blackledge, John Elway, Lin Elliot, Elvis Grbac, Ryan Sims.William Bartee. Scott Pioli, Matt Cassell. If those names don't stir something else in you, then you are in the wrong place.

I'm a lifelong chiefs fan who follows the "off season" just as close as I do the regular season and playoffs. I spend a lot of time searching the web for news, updates, predictions, and mock drafts. There are a lot of great websites out there for chiefs news, but I feel I have something unique to add in terms of perspective and statistical comparison.

I'm starting this blog to add content to the Chiefs on-line community I love so much. So whether you feel like contributing your opinion, or questioning my sanity, thanks for stopping by, and feel free to comment below, and share the content like Chiefs Rewind on Facebook!.



Go Chiefs!

Brock




No comments:

Post a Comment